Included in Cost:
• Community and professional networking with other music educators, church music directors, or recreation-based music leaders
• Tips, strategies, models of successful implementation of the World Music Drumming Curriculum and beyond
• Professional development credits toward advancement in school-district-state framework (32 hours of credit for all sites except Milwaukee. Milwaukee is 40 due to the evening activities — see Milwaukee schedule)
• Resources and materials available via the on-site stores (West Music, all US sites; Sowah Mensah store, at all sites with Sowah as faculty).
• Housing and Meals are the attendees responsibility. Recommendations for housing are listed at each site. The Milwaukee workshop is a residency setting, with opportunities for a greater community setting (meals together, evening activities, resort setting for group activities)
Letter Template: Requesting Support to Attend a Workshop
Seeking assistance to help finance workshop attendance? Feel free to upload this sample justification letter. (Word document for ease in editing).
Non-Credit registration costs for all workshops - Early bird special!
$569 • AFTER May 15: $594
Registration costs + 3 Graduate Semester Credits (VanderCook College of Music) - Early bird special!
$889 • AFTER May 15: $914
"Drum It Forward", for full-time college students (including spring or summer graduates); University teacher with registered university student(s) is also eligible for this option (one university faculty member per school):
ONLINE registration (Accepting major Credit cards, Apple pay, Paypal)
For those using a check or purchase order (PO): Complete the registration form and submit as e.mail, or print and mail to the address indicated on the form. For credit card payment, use the online registration.
Music Workshops, Llc. Security Policy All credit card, social security or other sensitive personal information on paper is shredded after receipt and not sold or shared with outside agencies or individuals. The one exception is that we must give information (name, address, SS#) on credit students to VanderCook College of Music.